Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Print Cut off, 2010 Weddings and Studiotone!

Wedding season is officially over and i'm now into the grind of finishing up weddings and albums.

Balancing life as a photographer, stay at home mom and doing all the rest of lifes chores have proven to be a bigger challenge this year than any other. But i've been meeting deadlines and it seems making everyone happy.
I also feel like my work has jumped leaps and bounds this year and have been proud of the growth and goals i've set and made this year.
I have 3-7 2010 wedding openings left.
Here are my open dates:
January 9, 16, 23, 30
All of February
March 13, 20, 27

April 10, 24

May 1, 8, 22

June 26

July 31

August 7, 14, 28

These dates include the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that weekend.
I'd love to do some traveling! So Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Detroit girls feel free to contact me too!!!

Only a few more days to order prints in time for the holidays. December 14th is the cut off.

And on a personal note...my husband's band (who only play during the holiday's now) are playing this Saturday at The Small Planet in East Lansing! They are a true ROCK band and it's always a good time to celebrate their joining with good beer and good friends so come out and support your local band scene!




1 comments:

Sam said...

What a fun couple. I loved all her details. The flowers were amazing! You rocked the wedding!