Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today is my Birthday!

It's hard to imagine that 27 years ago I was born. It's easier to picture though because of having given someone else a birthday in this world-my little Natalie.
My husband has already brought me breakfast and I will spend the rest of the day editing pictures-don't feel bad for me I LOVE editing pictures!
We are going out to dinner this evening and leaving baby at my mother and father in laws. Then we will be going to a movie. Sounds like a good birthday to me!

5 comments:

jamie said...

oh jilly... happy bday. i wish i could take you to lunch...
have a great day. i am spending the day editing too (snow day here)

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!!!! :)

I hope you have a great day!

TwoRing said...

Thanks girls! My girlfriends did invite me out for lunch so I didn't just sit at home all day! And to top it off my sweet hubby came to the place we were having lunch and brought me flowers =) I love him.

Anonymous said...

Jiller, happy b-day !! I can't believe it has been 27 years since I gave birth to you. You were as good of a baby as Natalie is. Now you have a baby and someday you will look back and remember having her 27 years ago ! Have a great birthday dinner. Love you, momma

Dustin, Tiffany & Ethan said...

Happy Birthday, Jill! Hope you have an awesome evening with the hubby. Dinner and a movie sounds wonderful! =)